- This event has passed.
Join 5-Day Action in D.C. to Demand President Biden end the Fossil Fuel Era
October 11 - October 15
Sometimes stopping the money pipeline isn’t enough. We also need a President who will take a bold, uncompromising stand against fossil fuels.
Despite calls from millions of people and nine months of bold direct action from Water Protectors in Minnesota, President Biden has refused to stop the Line 3 pipeline. He has also continued to issue permits for thousands of new oil and gas wells and given the green light to a massive new oil drilling project in Alaska.
From October 11 to 15, thousands of people will take action at the White House, participate in civil disobedience, and demand that President Biden choose a side: People vs. Fossil Fuels.
- Monday, October 11th: Indigenous-led action on Indigenous Peoples Day (required training on Oct 10)
- Tuesday, October 12: Fossil fuels are driving the climate crisis (required training on Oct 11)
- Wednesday, October 13: Climate chaos is happening now (required training on Oct 12)
- Thursday, October 14: We need real solutions, not false promises (required training on Oct 13)
- Friday, October 15: We did not vote for fossil fuels. Youth-led action (required training on Oct 14)